Merida Big Nine 80 Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Big Nine is a fast-rolling hardtail mountain bike that is fun to ride. Designed and teste... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Merida Big Nine is a fast-rolling hardtail mountain bike that is fun to ride. Designed and tested in Germany and manufactured in their own factory in Taiwan Merida offer a level of performance and value that is hard to beat.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame
- RockShox Judy fork for 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano one by 12 speed drivetrain for easy shifting and a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Merida Big Nine is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||TFS - 6061 series aluminium tubing, double butted and technoformed. Tapered head tube. Inboard chain stay mounted disc brake. Internal cable routing and mounts for mudguards and kick stands.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Judy TK; Coil; 100mm travel Lockout; 46mm fork offset|
|Stem:||Merida CC; aluminium; 31.8mm diameter; 6 degree rise - Length : 70 mm-XS/S, 80 mm-M, 90 mm-L|
|Bars:||Merida CC; aluminium; 690mm wide; 15mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT-200 hydraulic brake caliper with Shimano RT10; 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT-200 hydraulic brake caliper with Shimano RT10; 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT-200|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6100SGS Shadow+|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6100 12 speed|
|Rims:||Merida CC; 17mm inner rim width; Material: aluminium|
|Front Hub:||Shimano TX505; 100x9mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT-401; 135x9mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Merida K1080; 29" x 2.2"; wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida K1080; 29" x 2.2"; wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida CC; aluminium; 30.9mm diameter; 15mm lay back|
|Saddle:||Merida Sport comfort|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore M6100; 30 teeth chainwheel with 170mm - XS/S, 175mm - M/L length crank|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Deore|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore M6100; 10-51 teeth; 12 speed|
|Pedals:||VP Components, VPE-891|