Merida Big Nine Team 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the same bike as the pros. With a lightweight carbon fibre composite frame, the Merida Big Seve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride the same bike as the pros. With a lightweight carbon fibre composite frame, the Merida Big Seven 3000 is a lightweight XC focused hardtail mountain bike for cross-country adventures and trail centre loops. Rolling on 29” wheels the Big Nine is fast over the rough as well as the smooth. The Big Seven is ideal for recreation riding as well as XC racing and features a SRAM XX1 Eagle ‘one by’ drivetrain for the very best shifting performance with a massive 500% gear range.
- High-quality carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight, comfortable and efficient
- Rock Shox SID World Cup, 100mm air fork with OneLoc remote lockout. A tapered steerer and 15mm through axle offer precise steering control
- SRAM Eagle XX1 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Shimano Level Ultimate disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Fulcrum Red Passion 3 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: Medium (17”), Large (18.5”), X Large (20”)
- Colour: Black/Green/White
- The Merida Big Nine Team is available with 0% APR finance
Fast, Reliable and Uncompromising - The Big Nine is Merida’s classic hardtail – Available in either carbon or aluminium and in a variety of frame options with size specific wheels. The Big Nine is the ideal companion on XC and marathon race tracks due to its racing geometry whilst still offering a comfortable, upright riding position.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||Superlight - highest quality fibres and an EPS core (approx. 850 g Big.Nine – M incl. paint). Aero profiled down tube, leaf spring profiled chain and seat stays for maximum comfort. Boost axle standard and tapered head tube for stiffness and steering|
|Fork:||Rock Shox SID World Cup, 100mm travel with OneLoc, tapered steerer, Boost, 15mm bolt trhough axle|
|Stem:||Merida Team 3d forged 6061-T6 aluminium, titanium bolts, oversize clamp CC -17 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Team CC 720mm wide flat|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level Ultimate|
|Front Mech:||Sram XX1, 12 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram XX1, 12 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram XX1 Eagle trigger, 12 speed with Sram MMX clamp|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red Passion 3|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Red Passion 3 wheelset, Boost standard -15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Red Passion 3 wheelset, Boost standard - 12mm bolt through axles.|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29" Exception 2.2" 3C|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29" Exception 2.2" 3C|
|Seat Post:||Merida carbon Team S-Flex in line 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Sram XX1 34 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram Press Fit GXP|
|Chain:||Sram X01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG 1299 Eagle, 12 speed 10-50 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.