Merida Big Seven 1000 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With a lightweight carbon frame and geometry based on the World Cup XC team bike you know that the M... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a lightweight carbon frame and geometry based on the World Cup XC team bike you know that the Merida Big Seven 1000 is a fast charging hardtail mountain bike.
As well as being stiff and lightweight the carbon frame is enriched with nanoparticles that increase impact resistance by up to 40%. This means that the frame offers improved protection from rock strikes etc.
Flex-Stays offer vertical compliance. This provides a smooth comfortable ride while maintaining horizontal stiffness for efficient power transfer when you stand up on the pedals.
The Rock Shox 30 Gold TK fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel with a handlebar mounted lockout lever so you can increase efficiency when climbing on smooth surfaces.
The Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the climbs on your route with confidence. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power in all conditions.
Nimble and rapid the Merida Big Seven 1000 is an XC MTB for racing and off-road adventures
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame for quick climbing
- Flex Stays offer a smooth ride and efficient power transfer
- Rock Shox 30 Gold fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic discs for confident stopping power
- Sizes: 15 inch, 17 inch, 18.5 inch, 20 inch
- The Merida Big Seven 1000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Seven 1000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Comp carbon frame with Nano matrix. Tapered head tube, internal cable routing and 142x12mm rear through axle.
Fork: Rock Shox 30Gold TK27 100 taper poploc
Headset: Big Conoid A-bearing neck
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 700mm wide - 12mm rise
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Shifters: Shimano Deore-ispec
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow
Chainset: Shimano M627 38-24
Bottom Bracket: Shimano M627
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big 7 Pro D
Front Hub: Formula Centerlock-15mm front
Rear Hub: Formula Centerlock- 12mm rear
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Front - Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Carbon - 15mm lay back 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Pro alloy