Merida Big Seven 20MD Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Merida Big Seven 20MD is a quick and nimble hardtail mountain bike with a lightweight alloy fram... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Big Seven 20MD is a quick and nimble hardtail mountain bike with a lightweight alloy frame, suspension fork and disc brakes that will let you experience off-road tracks and trails.
The big seven features a neutral riding position for confident climbing and stable descending. The 6061 aluminium frame is double butted and technoformed to reduce weight while maintaining strength.
Smoothing out the bumps on the trail the Suntour fork offers 100mm of suspension travel and can be locked out for efficiency on roads and smooth tracks.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain provides a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the climbs on your route. Disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in all weather conditions.
Rack and mudguard mounts add to the versatility of the Big Seven - Ride to work during the week and hit the trails at the weekend.
Weight 14.5kg (size 17", with pedals)
- Lightweight and robust alloy frame for efficient performance
- Suntour XCM suspension fork offers 100mm of trail-smoothing travel
- Disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all weathers
- Shimano gears for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 13.5 inch, 15 inch, 17 inch, 18.5 inch, 20 inch, 21.5 inch
- The Merida Big Seven 20MD is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Seven 20MD 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame
Fork: Suntour XCM 100mm travel with lockout
Headset: EGG steel-B
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 680mm wide - 15mm rise
Stem: Merida Comp - oversize clamp - 6 degree
Shifters: Shimano EZ fire
Front Mech: Shimano M190
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera-X
Chainset: Shimano M131 42-34-24
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8 11-32
Chain: Chain 8s
Front Brake: Promax MTD Mechanical disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Promax MTD Mechanical disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big 7 D
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Tyres: Merida 2.1" Front Merida 2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Merida Speed 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Alloy