Merida Big Seven 3000 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a lightweight carbon fibre composite frame, the Merida Big Seven Limited is a lightweight XC fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a lightweight carbon fibre composite frame, the Merida Big Seven Limited is a lightweight XC focused hardtail mountain bike for cross-country adventures and trail centre loops, as well as racing. Rolling on 27.5” wheels you get the ideal balance between rapid rolling and nimble handling. The Big Seven is ideal for recreation riding, as well as XC racing, and features a Shimano ‘one by’ drivetrain for trouble free shifting with all the gears you need for taking on the climbs.
- High-quality carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight, comfortable and efficient
- Manitou Machete Comp 100mm air fork with remote lockout. A tapered steerer and 15mm through axle offer precise steering control
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for hassle free shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping
- 27.5” wheels for the ideal balance between rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Sizes: Small (15”), Medium (17”), Large (19”)
- Colour: Black/Silver
- The Merida Big Seven 3000 is available with 0% APR finance
Fast, reliable and uncompromising - The Big Seven is Merida’s classic hardtail – Available in either carbon or aluminium and in a variety of frame options with size specific wheels. The Big Seven is the ideal companion on XC and marathon race tracks due to its racing geometry whilst still offering a comfortable, upright riding position.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Carbon - XC focussed (approx. 1.35 kg - M). Aero profiled down tube, leaf spring profiled chain and seat stays for comfort. BB92, Boost axle standard and tapered head tube deliver stiffness and steering precision. Smart Entry system prevents rattles|
|Fork:||Manitou Machete Comp 100mm travel air fork with tapered steerer, 15mm bolt through axle with remote lockout|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium, oversize clamp 6 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert CC 720mm wide 10mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow, 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 11 speed rapid fire|
|Rims:||Merida Big 7 Comp CC|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" x 2.2" folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" x 2.2" folding|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp in line 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX 32 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 71-41A pressfit|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth|