Merida Big Seven 40D 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Off-road capability. The Merida Big Seven 40-D is a hardtail mountain bike that features nimble hand... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Off-road capability. The Merida Big Seven 40-D is a hardtail mountain bike that features nimble handling and efficient 27.5” (650b) wheels for confident cross country riding.
With its modern 650b XC geometry, the lightweight aluminium alloy frame features a longer top tube with a shorter stem and slacker head angle. This combines to offer a familiar cross country riding position but with improved stability on the descents and assured climbing efficiency. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal compromise between rapid rolling efficiency and nimble handling characteristics. Up front the SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route. When the trail points downhill the hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride XC trails on the Merida Big Seven 40-D
- Lightweight aluminium frame with modern XC geometry
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- 27.5” wheels balance rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 18.5”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Grey
- The Merida Big Seven 40-D is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Seven 40D 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium.
Fork: SR Suntour XCM 650b fork with 100mm travel and lockout
Headset: EGG steel-B
Bars: Merida aluminium, 15mm rise, 680mm wide
Stem: Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees
Shifters: Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Altus triple
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus 9 speed
Chainset: SR Suntour XCM 44-32-22 with chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS-9S, 9 speed, 11-32
Chain: 9 Speed
Front Brake: Tektro MA hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro MA hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Big Seven D
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Tyres: Merida 650b 2.1" Front - Merida 650b 2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Merida Speed alloy 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Alloy