Merida Big Seven 40D 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Off-road capability. The Merida Big Seven 40-D is a hardtail mountain bike that features nimble hand... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Off-road capability. The Merida Big Seven 40-D is a hardtail mountain bike that features nimble handling and efficient 27.5” (650b) wheels for confident cross country riding.
With its modern 650b XC geometry, the lightweight aluminium alloy frame features a longer top tube with a shorter stem and slacker head angle. This combines to offer a familiar cross country riding position but with improved stability on the descents and assured climbing efficiency. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal compromise between rapid rolling efficiency and nimble handling characteristics. Up front the SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route. When the trail points downhill the hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride XC trails on the Merida Big Seven 40-D
- Lightweight aluminium frame with modern XC geometry
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- 27.5” wheels balance rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 18.5”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Grey
- The Merida Big Seven 40-D is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM 650b fork with 100mm travel and lockout|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida aluminium, 15mm rise, 680mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Tektro MA hydraulic disc 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro MA hydraulic disc 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro MA|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Big Seven D|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Silver stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida 650b 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida 650b 2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCM 44-32-22 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS-9S, 9 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.