Merida Big Seven 500 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick and capable on technical singletrack. The Merida Big Nine 500 is a cross country hardtail moun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick and capable on technical singletrack. The Merida Big Nine 500 is a cross country hardtail mountain bike with nimble handling 27.5” wheels and an efficient component spec.
With its modern 650b XC geometry, the lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame features a longer top tube with a shorter stem and slacker head angle. This combines to offer a familiar cross country riding position but with improved stability on the descents and assured climbing efficiency. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal compromise between rapid rolling efficiency and nimble handling characteristics. Up front the RockShox fork offers 100mm of smooth suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail and features a lockout for efficiency on smoother surfaces.
The Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain gives you reliable shifting over a wide gear range that is much easier to use than a traditional triple ring setup. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-condition stopping power when gravity takes over.
Ride further and faster on the Merida Big Seven 500.
- Lightweight Techno Formed aluminium frame with modern XC geometry
- RockShox fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- Lightweight 27.5” wheels balance rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15", 17", 18.5", 20"
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Merida Big Seven 500 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame. Tapered headtube (with reducer for future upgrading) Inboard disc mounts.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox XC30 Silver solo air with 100mm travel|
|Headset:||FSA NO.572/61BP-1 1-1/8"/1.5" - 44.05/55/30D With H2246A:15mm gloss black neck H:21.4L|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 12mm rise, 700mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow|
|Rims:||Merida Big Seven Comp 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm with 12mm lay back|
|Chainset:||Shimano M627 38-24|
|Chain:||KMC Z10, 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36|
|Pedals:||XC pro alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.