Merida Big Seven 600 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A fast charging hardtail mountain bike the Merida Big Seven 600 is based on the World Cup XC team bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A fast charging hardtail mountain bike the Merida Big Seven 600 is based on the World Cup XC team bike and features Rock Shox suspension so you know it will be quick on cross country trails.
Featuring double butted and technoformed tubes, which have had excess material removed from low stress areas, the 6061 alloy frame is lightweight and robust. A neutral riding position allows for efficient climbing and confident descending.
The Rock Shox 30 Gold fork is lightweight and offers 100mm of plush bump soaking performance to tame the trail. A lockout with remote handlebar mounted lever allows you to ride more efficiently over smooth road surfaces.
The Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears so that you can tackle all the varied terrain on your off-road routes. Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and consistent speed control in all weather conditions.
The Merida Big Seven 600 is a quick and efficient cross country MTB for off-road adventures.
- Strong, lightweight alloy frame for fast off-road performance
- Rock Shox suspension fork with remote lockout for efficient riding
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful and reliable speed control in all weathers
- Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed gears for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 18.5”, 20”, 21.5”
- The Merida Big Seven 600 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Seven 600 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame with smooth welding.
Fork: Rock Shox 30 Gold 100mm travel with remote lockout
Headset: BC OV Neck
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow
Chainset: Shimano M612 40-30-22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano M612
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Tektro Gimini hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro Gimini hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big 7 Comp D
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Pro - 15mm lay back 27.2mm