Merida Big Trail 500 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With plus sized tyres and dialled trail geometry, combined with a 130mm travel suspension fork, the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With plus sized tyres and dialled trail geometry, combined with a 130mm travel suspension fork, the Merida Big Trail 500 is a hardtail MTB that gives full suspension bikes a run for their money. The 2.8” Maxxis tyres offer extra ‘float’ to soak up the bumps on the trail, as well as giving you more grip than the tyres you usually get on 27.5” wheels. The Merida Big Trail is ideal for taking on more challenging trail centre loops as well as adventurous cross-country cycling.
- High-quality alloy frame with progressive trail geometry
- SR Suntour Aion fork offers 130mm of plush suspension travel
- 27.5” Plus wheels with 2.8” tyres for more grip and float
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for trouble free shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small (15”), Medium (17”), Large (19”), X Large (21”)
- Colour: Olive Green/Bright Green
- The Merida Big Trail 500 27.5"+ is available with 0% APR finance
Go big…have fun – The Big Trail is a hardtail Mountain bike with 27.5” wheels delivering lots of grip. Combining long, slack geometry with established trail bike features such as dropper posts, 1x drivetrain and boost technology, the Big Trail offers the ultimate trail fun.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Triple butted, hydroformed 6066 alloy with ‘Smart Entry’ cable routing for rattle free running. Fun focussed geometry - long top tube / short stem, precise handling due to tapered head tube, boost axle standard and super short chain stays.|
|Fork:||Suntour Aion 130mm air fork with lockout, Boost standard, 15mm bolt through|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR 35mm rise 780mm wide|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Sram NX, 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram NX 11 speed trigger with Sram MMX clamp|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TP with 35mm inner width - tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5+ x 2.8" folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5+ x 2.8" folding|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Gamma Pro 1x 30 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA -CFM92/CZ - Mega Exo|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMS8, 11 speed, 11-46 teeth|