Merida Crossway 10-V 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cycle with comfort and efficiency. The Merida Crossway 10-V is a versatile hybrid sports bike for cy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle with comfort and efficiency. The Merida Crossway 10-V is a versatile hybrid sports bike for cycling on smooth roads and bumpy tracks.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position, the with a lightweight yet robust frame the Merida Crossway is a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 62mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces as well as adding a little more cushioning.
The Shimano Altus 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears while the V-brakes offer powerful stopping control.
Enjoy the ride on the Merida Crossway 10-V.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Shimano Altus 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 41cm, 44cm, 46cm, 48cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Matt Black, Matt Red
- The Merida Crossway 10-V is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway 10-V 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.
Fork: SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of travel
Headset: Thread set
Bars: Merida Steel, 30mm rise, 660mm wide
Stem: Adjustable Quill stem
Shifters: Shimano EF41 EZ fire 7 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney triple
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus 7 speed
Chainset: Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21, 7 speed freewheel, 14-28
Chain: 7 Speed
Front Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rims: Merida V
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Chrome plated steel
Tyres: Merida Cross 40mm Front - Merida Cross 40mm Rear
Seatpost: Suspension 27.2mm