Merida Crossway 10-V Womens 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ideal for recreational cycling, commuting and even a bit of light off-roading the Merida Crossway 1... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ideal for recreational cycling, commuting and even a bit of light off-roading the Merida Crossway 10-V is a versatile women’s hybrid bike at an affordable price point.
The women’s specific frame is lightweight and robust. Combined with fast rolling road bike wheels the Crossway is quick and efficient. The stable, comfortable upright riding position offers great visibility while the lowered top tube makes getting on and off the bike that much easier.
Up front the suspension fork smooths out rough roads and tracks while the V-brakes offer powerful stopping control. A Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range for riding varied terrain.
Ride with confidence on the Merida Crossway 10-V Women’s hybrid bike.
- Women’s specific alloy frame for easy cycling
- Suspension fork to smooth the trail
- Upright riding position for comfort and stability
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for reliable gear changing
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colour: Black (Grey Decals)
- The Merida Crossway 10-V Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway 10-V Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with mounts for rack and mudguards
Fork: Suntour NEX 63mm travel
Headset: Thread set
Bars: Merida - 660mm wide - 30mm rise
Stem: Adjustable Quill stem
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Shimano M131 48-38-28
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21 14-28
Chain: chain 7s
Front Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rims: Merida V
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Steel chrome plated
Tyres: Cross 40c Front Cross 40c Rear
Seatpost: Suspension 27.2mm