Merida Crossway 10-V Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Comfortable and efficient. The Merida Crossway 10-V Lady is a women’s hybrid sports bike for easy cy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable and efficient. The Merida Crossway 10-V Lady is a women’s hybrid sports bike for easy cycling on smooth roads and bumpy tracks.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position, the with a lightweight yet robust frame the Merida Crossway is a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 63mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces as well as adding a little more cushioning while the step through frame makes it easier to get on and off the bike.
The V-brakes offer powerful stopping control while the Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on the hills.
Enjoy easy cycling on the Merida Crossway 10-V Lady.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Comfortable upright riding position with step through frame
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Shimano Altus 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colours: Black/Green
- The Merida Crossway 10-V lady is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway 10-V Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.
Fork: SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of travel
Headset: Thread set
Bars: Merida Steel, 30mm rise, 660mm wide
Stem: Adjustable Quill stem
Shifters: Shimano EF41 EZ fire 7 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney triple
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus 7 speed
Chainset: Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21, 7 speed freewheel, 14-28
Chain: 7 Speed
Front Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rims: Merida V
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Chrome plated steel
Tyres: Merida Cross 40mm Front - Merida Cross 40mm Rear
Seatpost: Suspension 27.2mm