Merida Crossway 10-V Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable cycling on road, track and trail. The Merida Crossway 10-V is a Women’s hybrid sports bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable cycling on road, track and trail. The Merida Crossway 10-V is a Women’s hybrid sports bike for cycling everywhere, from smooth tarmac to rough gravel tracks and everywhere in between. The suspension fork and suspension seatpost take the sting out of rough roads and tracks. The step through frame makes getting on and off the bike that bit easier while rack and mudguard mounts add versatility.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour fork offers 63mm of bump smoothing suspension travel
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- V-brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: X Small (42cm), Small (46cm), Medium (50cm)
- Colour: Matt Anthracite/White
- The Merida Crossway 10-V Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
Comfort and all-round functionality – The Crossway offers the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality. It is suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and trails. The bike is made from high quality lightweight aluminium and has the ability to carry mudguards, racks and kickstands.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061 double butted and technoformed aluminium. With mounts for rack and mudguards|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX 63mm travel|
|Stem:||Adjustable quill stem|
|Bars:||Merida Steel 660mm wide 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano EF500 levers with Promax V-brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano EF500 levers with Promax V-brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 21 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500 21 speed EZ-fire shifters|
|Rims:||Merida aluminium, 32 hole for V-brakes|
|Front Hub:||32 hole, alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||32 hole, alloy quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1024 40c wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1024 40c wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Suspension 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.