Merida Crossway 20-D 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical cycling on road, track and trail with powerful all-weather speed control. The Merida Cross... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Practical cycling on road, track and trail with powerful all-weather speed control. The Merida Crossway 20-D is a hybrid sports bike that is great for cycling everywhere, from smooth tarmac to rough gravel tracks. The suspension fork and suspension seatpost take the sting out of rough roads and tracks while the hydraulic disc brakes give you consistent stopping power in both wet and dry conditions.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour fork offers 63mm of bump smoothing suspension travel
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping consistency
- Sizes: Small (46cm), Medium/Large (52cm), Large (55cm), X Large (58cm)
- Colour: Matt Black/White/Grey
- The Merida Crossway 20-D is available with 0% APR finance
Comfort and all-round functionality – The Crossway offers the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality. It is suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and trails. The bike is made from high quality lightweight aluminium and has the ability to carry mudguards, racks and kickstands.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061 double butted and technoformed aluminium. With mounts for rack and mudguards|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX 63mm travel with lockout|
|Stem:||Adjustable quill stem|
|Bars:||Merida Speed 660mm wide 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano EF505 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm centrelock rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano EF505 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm centrelock rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF505|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera-X, 24 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF505 EZ fire, 24 speed|
|Rims:||Merida aluminium, 32 hole for disc brakes|
|Front Hub:||Shimano TX505 32 hole quick release with centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano TX505 32 hole quick release with centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1024 40c wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1024 40c wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Suspension 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM668, 8 speed, 11-32 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.