Merida Crossway 20-MD 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Versatile, comfortable and efficient. The Merida Crossway 20-MD is a hybrid sports bike for cycling ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Versatile, comfortable and efficient. The Merida Crossway 20-MD is a hybrid sports bike for cycling on smooth road, bumpy gravel tracks and everything in-between.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position, the with a lightweight yet robust frame the Merida Crossway is a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 63mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces as well as adding a little more cushioning.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can cycle over all the varied gradients on your route. The mechanical disc brakes deliver all-weather stopping power.
Cycle with confidence on the Merida Crossway 20-MD.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 46cm, 52cm, 58cm
- Colours: Blue/Silver/White
- The Merida Crossway 20-MD is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of travel and lockout|
|Stem:||Adjustable Quill stem|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 25mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Promax MTD Mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Promax MTD Mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EZ fire|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera-X 8 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EZ fire 8 speed|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Chrome plated steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida Cross 40mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida Cross 40mm|
|Seat Post:||Suspension 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.