Merida Crossway 20-MD Womens 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Merida Crossway 20-MD Women’s is an ideal hybrid sports bike for commuting, leisure riding and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Crossway 20-MD Women’s is an ideal hybrid sports bike for commuting, leisure riding and even a bit of light off-roading. This versatility matched to the affordable price is what makes this such a popular hybrid bike.
The frame is lightweight and durable for easy cycling year after year. The upright riding position is stable, comfortable and offers great visibility. Up front there is a suspension fork that takes the sting out of rough roads and tracks.
Mechanical disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all weather conditions so you can control your speed with confidence.
Enjoy the ride on the Merida Crossway 20-MD Women’s
- Women’s specific alloy frame for easy cycling
- Suspension fork to smooth the trail
- Upright riding position for comfort and stability
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear changing
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colour: Black (Blue Decals)
- The Merida Crossway 20-MD Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway 20-MD Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with mounts for rack and mudguards
Fork: Suntour NEX 63mm travel with lockout
Headset: Thread Conoid
Bars: Merida Comp - 660mm wide - 25mm rise
Stem: Adjustable Quill stem
Front Mech: Shimano M191
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera-X
Chainset: Shimano M131 48-38-28
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS-8S 11-32
Chain: Chain 8s
Front Brake: Promax MTD Mechanical disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Promax MTD Mechanical disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida D
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Steel chrome plated and white
Tyres: Cross 40c Front Cross 40c Rear
Seatpost: Suspension 27.2mm