Merida Crossway 20-MD Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Comfortable, versatile and efficient. The Merida Crossway 20-MD Lady is a women’s hybrid sports bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable, versatile and efficient. The Merida Crossway 20-MD Lady is a women’s hybrid sports bike for cycling on varied terrain, from sooth roads to bumpy tracks and everything in-between.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position, the with a lightweight yet robust frame the Merida Crossway is a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 63mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces as well as adding a little more cushioning while the step through frame makes it easier to get on and off the bike.
With a wide range of gears the Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting so you can take on all the hills on your route. Mechanical disc brakes offer consistent all-weather stopping power.
Cycle with confidence on the Merida Crossway 20-MD Lady.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Comfortable upright riding position with step through frame
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colours: Blue/Silver/White
- The Merida Crossway 20-MD Lady is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway 20-MD Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.
Fork: SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of travel and lockout
Headset: Thread Conoid
Bars: Merida Comp 25mm rise, 660mm wide
Stem: Adjustable Quill stem
Shifters: Shimano EZ fire 8 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney triple
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera-X 8 speed
Chainset: Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32
Chain: 8 Speed
Front Brake: Promax MTD Mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Promax MTD Mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Disc
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Chrome plated steel
Tyres: Merida Cross 40mm Front - Merida Cross 40mm Rear
Seatpost: Suspension 27.2mm
Pedals: Comfort double