Merida Crossway 300 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle with comfort and confidence. The Merida Crossway 300 is a versatile hybrid sports bike for rid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle with comfort and confidence. The Merida Crossway 300 is a versatile hybrid sports bike for riding over varied terrain from smooth tarmac road to rough gravel tracks.
The lightweight techno-formed aluminium alloy frame features a comfortable upright riding position making the Merida Crossway a versatile hybrid bike for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding. The suspension fork up front offers 63mm of bump smoothing travel and works alongside the suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough roads and trails. 40mm wide tyres offer grip on uneven surfaces as well as adding a little more cushioning.
The Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain delivers slick, reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the hills. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride the rough with the smooth in comfort on the Merida Crossway 300.
- Lightweight techno-formed aluminium frame offers a comfortable upright riding position
- Suspension fork and seatpost to smooth the trail
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 46cm, 52cm, 58cm
- Colours: Black/Red
- The Merida Crossway 300 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway 300 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with hydroformed down tube creating a concealed cable channel underneath. Equipped with mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.
Fork: SR Suntour NCX-D LO fork with 63mm travel and lockout
Headset: FSA NO.11P 1-1/8" BLK 44.05/30D With H2246A:15mm neck H:20.5L
Bars: Merida Comp, 15mm rise, 660mm wide
Stem: Adjustable A-head stem
Shifters: Shimano Deore 10 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Deore triple
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore 10 speed
Chainset: FSA Dynadrive 48-36-26 with chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10 speed, 11-34
Chain: KMC Z10, 10 speed
Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Comp Disc
Front Hub: Shimano centerlock quick release
Rear Hub: Shimano centerlock quick release
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Merida Speed 40mm with reflective sidewall Front - Merida Speed 40mm with reflective sidewall Rear
Seatpost: Suspension One D 27.2mm
Pedals: Comfort Alloy triple