Merida Crossway 300 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick, comfortable and confident, on road, track and trail. The Merida Crossway 300 is a hybrid spor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Quick, comfortable and confident, on road, track and trail. The Merida Crossway 300 is a hybrid sports bike for confident cycling over the rough and the smooth. The Crossway features a high-quality alloy frame and you get a suspension fork and suspension seatpost to take the sting out of rough road surfaces. Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful speed control that works consistently well in all weather conditions.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight, robust and features concealed cable for a slick look
- SR Suntour NEX fork offers 63mm of bump smoothing suspension travel with lockout
- Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping consistency
- Sizes: Small (46cm), Medium (51cm), Large (55cm)
- Colour: Matt Black/Green/Grey
- The Merida Crossway 300 is available with 0% APR finance
Comfort and all-round functionality – The Crossway offers the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality. It is suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and trails. The bike is made from high quality lightweight aluminium and has the ability to carry mudguards, racks and kickstands.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061 double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with a concealed cable channel underneath. Tapered head tube for confidence inspiring handling. Graceful lines with smooth welding. With mounts for rack, mudguards and kickstand.|
|Fork:||Suntour NCX D 63mm fork with lockout|
|Stem:||Adjustable, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 660mm wide 25mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, 30 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 30 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 30 speed rapid fire shifters|
|Rims:||Merida Comp D|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Centerlock quick release hubs|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Centerlock quick release hubs|
|Front Tyre:||Merida Speed 40c with reflective strip|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida Speed 40c with reflective strip|
|Seat Post:||HL SP-405 Suspension 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alfa drive 48-36-26 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500, 10 speed, 11-34 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Merida Crossway 300 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought this as a comfortable tourer and that's what it is. It's fairly heavy and not built for speed but for ambling along country lanes at an average 12/13 mph its great. Carries rear & front panniers no problem (with a little tinkering) The gearing is ideal for touring plus the Deore is as much as you need in regards quality. The channeling and cable cover is a bit naff to be honest but that aside it's a nice bike as long you don't want to TT on it:-)!
Bought this as a comfortable tourer and that's what it is. It's fairly heavy and not built for speed but for ambling along country lanes at an average 12/13 mph its great. Carries rear & front panniers no problem (with a little tinkering) The gearing is ideal for touring plus the Deore is as much as you need in regards quality. The channeling and cable cover is a bit naff to be honest but that aside it's a nice bike as long you don't want to TT on it:-)!Close review