Merida Crossway Urban 20-D Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle through the urban jungle quickly and confidently. The Merida Crossway Urban 20-D is a women’s ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle through the urban jungle quickly and confidently. The Merida Crossway Urban 20-D is a women’s hybrid sports bike that is ideal for commuting through busy city streets as well as cycle path adventuring. The Crossway Urban offers versatile performance with the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Lightweight ridged aluminium fork
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather speed control
- Sizes: X Small (42cm), Small (46cm), Medium (50cm)
- Colour: Green/Silver/Green
- The Merida Crossway Urban 20-D Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
Fast, stylish and contemporary – The Crossway Urban is similar to the best-selling Crossway but the differing tube shapes, the rigid fork, seat post and adjustable stem make the Crossway Urban lighter, faster and more efficient; ideal for urban commuting. All models have the option to carry mudguards and kick stands. These are included in upper end models.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061 double butted and technoformed aluminium. With mounts for rack and mudguards|
|Fork:||Lightweight aluminium fork with disc mounts|
|Stem:||Merida Speed, 15 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Speed 660mm wide 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano EF505 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm centrelock rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano EF505 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm centrelock rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF505|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera-X, 24 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF505 24 speed EZ-fire shifters|
|Rims:||Merida aluminium, 32 hole for disc brakes|
|Front Hub:||Shimano TX505 32 hole quick release with centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano TX505 32 hole quick release with centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1024 38c wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1024 38c wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM668, 8 speed, 11-32 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.