Merida Crossway Urban 40-D 2017 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick, comfortable and efficient, the Merida Crossway Urban 40-D is a hybrid sports bike for confide... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick, comfortable and efficient, the Merida Crossway Urban 40-D is a hybrid sports bike for confident city cycling.
The lightweight aluminium disc specific frame offers a comfortable and efficient upright riding position that is ideal for urban cycling and commuting. The 700c wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres which offer excellent grip and give you a little more cushioning on rough roads.
With hydraulic disc brakes you get powerful stopping control that works just as well in the wet as in the dry. The Shimano Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs.
Cycle the city with style and efficiency on the Merida Crossway Urban 40-D
- Aluminium alloy frame and fork for lightweight cycling
- Comfortable and efficient upright riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 46cm, 52cm, 58cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Blue
- The Merida Crossway Urban 40-D is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium. Equipped with mounts for rack and mudguards|
|Fork:||Aluminium straight blade|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 25mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TA hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TA hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TA|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M371 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Rims:||Merida alloy disc|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy disc hubs with allen key fixing for security|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy disc hubs with allen key fixing for security|
|Spokes:||Silver stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida Cross 38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida Cross 38mm|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCM 48-36-26 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS-9S, 9 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.