Merida Crossway Urban 40-D Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable and efficient, the Merida Crossway Urban 40 Women’ is a women’s hybrid sports bike for c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable and efficient, the Merida Crossway Urban 40 Women’ is a women’s hybrid sports bike for confident city cycling.
The lightweight aluminium disc specific frame offers a comfortable and efficient upright riding position that is ideal for urban cycling and commuting. The women’s specific design features a step through frame to make getting on and off the bike easier. The 700c wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres which offer excellent grip and give you a little more cushioning on rough roads.
Offering confident all-weather stopping power you get hydraulic disc brakes alongside the wide range of gears offered by the Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain.
Cycle through the city with comfort and style on the Merida Urban 40-D Lady
- Aluminium alloy frame and fork for lightweight cycling
- Comfortable and efficient upright riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Blue
- The Merida Crossway Urban 40 Women’ is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium. Equipped with mounts for rack and mudguards|
|Fork:||Aluminium straight blade|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 25mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TA hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TA hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TA|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M371 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Rims:||Merida alloy disc|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy disc hubs with allen key fixing for security|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy disc hubs with allen key fixing for security|
|Spokes:||Silver stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida Cross 38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida Cross 38mm|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCM 48-36-26 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS-9S, 9 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.