Merida Crossway Urban 500 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Efficient urban style. The Merida Crossway Urban 500 is a Women’s hybrid sports bike that offers a s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Efficient urban style. The Merida Crossway Urban 500 is a Women’s hybrid sports bike that offers a smooth ride through the city.
Offering a comfortable and efficient upright riding position, combined with a lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame, the Crossway is ideal for urban cycling and commuting. The carbon fibre fork is a stand out feature on the 500 as it absorbs the vibrations from rough roads offering a smoother ride.
The 700c wheels are shod with wide 38c tyres which offer excellent grip and give you a little more cushioning on rough roads. Mudguards are ready fitted to keep the spray down in the wet and the step through frame design makes getting on and off the bike nice and easy.
With the easy shifting of a double ring up front the Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power come rain or shine.
Cycle with confidence in all weather conditions on the Merida Crossway Urban.
- Aluminium alloy frame and fork for lightweight cycling
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride and precise handling
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain easy shifting
- Sizes: 42cm, 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 57cm
- Colour: Black
- The Merida Crossway Urban 500 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Crossway Urban 500 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and technoformed aluminium frame with hydroformed down tube creating a concealed cable channel underneath. A tapered head tube provides steering precision.
Fork: Full carbon, tapered steerer, 15mm through axle
Headset: FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" with H2246A:15mm neck H:19L 20.6L
Bars: Merida Comp, 15mm rise, 660mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium 17 degrees
Shifters: Shimano Deore 10 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Deore double
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore Shadow 10 speed
Chainset: Shimano M627 38-24
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10 speed, 11-34
Chain: KMC Z10, 10 speed
Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Urban 32 hole
Front Hub: Merida alloy centrelock disc hubs with 15mm bolt through axle and allen key fixing for security
Rear Hub: Merida alloy centrelock disc hubs with allen key fixing for security
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Maxxis Overdrive 35mm with reflective sidewall and K2 Kevlar composite puncture protection Front - Maxxis Overdrive 35mm with reflective sidewall and K2 Kevlar composite puncture protection Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert 27.2mm with 15mm lay back
Pedals: Comfort Alloy triple