Merida Cyclo Cross 500 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The highly versatile, lightweight and fast Merida Cyclo Cross 500 bike is ready for pavement, gravel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The highly versatile, lightweight and fast Merida Cyclo Cross 500 bike is ready for pavement, gravel and dirt. From cyclocross racing to fast paced commutes, the 500 is your do-everything bike.
At the core of the Cyclo Cross 500 is a technologically advanced 6066 aluminium frame which is light, stiff and strong for all-round capabilities. Triple butting removes every excess gram of material from the tubes walls for a lighter frame. Smooth welding and internal cable routing keep the aesthetic super clean. Upfront the full carbon fork adds stiffness to the front end thanks to the double chambers as well as the tapered head tube and bolt through axle.
The Cyclo Cross 500 bike is equipped with powerful Tektro disc brakes for consistent braking in all conditions. A performance level Shimano 2x11 drivetrain offers slick and precise shifting with a wide range for tackling changeable terrain. Smooth rolling Merida Comp rims are wrapped in cyclocross ready, chunky 33mm wide Maxxis Mud Wrestler tyres for added grip in the dirt.
The Merida Cyclo Cross 500 is a confident cyclocross bike that gives you access to a whole new world of cycling.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon composite frame
- Full carbon fork for precise steering control
- Powerful Tektro Spyre disc brakes for confident stopping in all weather
- Performance level Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain
- Size: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Green
- The Merida Cyclo Cross 500 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Cyclo Cross 500 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and Hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welding, and internal cable routing. Precise steering courtesy of a tapered head tube
Fork: Full carbon tapered fork with 15 mm bolt through axle
Headset: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium classic drop
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium classic drop
Stem: Merida Pro -5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano 105 double
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 11 speed
Shifters: Shimano 105, 22 speed
Chainset: Shimano RS500 46-36
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed,11-28
Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Comp Disc 22mm profile
Front Hub: Merida alloy disc hubs with 15mm bolt through axle
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Maxxis Mud Wrestler 33mm Kevlar bead Front - Maxxis Mud Wrestler 33mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert 27.2mm with 15mm lay back
Pedals: Not Included