Merida Cyclo Cross 6000 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information There's almost nothing the Merida Cyclo Cross 6000 can't do. From sloppy cyclocross races to rugged ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
There's almost nothing the Merida Cyclo Cross 6000 can't do. From sloppy cyclocross races to rugged gravel tracks and smooth tarmac, the Cyclo Cross is your do-everything bike.
Key to performance is the advanced and extremely lightweight Comp carbon frame. Flex Stays are designed for vertical compliance to soak up vibrations while staying laterally rigid for efficient poer transfer. The carbon fibres are bonded with an epoxy resin with added nano particles that improve impact resistance of the frame by 40%.
Upfront the full carbon fork adds stiffness to the front end thanks to the double chambers as well as the tapered head tube and bolt through axle.
Clad to the Merida Cyclo Cross 6000 are powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent performance in all conditions, as well as good modulation for improved feel. You also get the premium level Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain with ultra slick and precise shifting in the ease of a 2x setup.
Fast rolling DT Swiss R24 Spline rims are wrapped in cyclocross ready 33mm wide Maxxis Mud Wrester tyres for added grip in the dirt. Access a whole new world of off-road cycling with the Cyclo Cross 6000.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon composite frame
- Full carbon fork for precise steering control
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with good modulation
- Premium Shimano Ultegra drivetrain for ultra slick shifting
- Size: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Shiny Blue/Blue/Yellow
- The Merida Cyclo Cross 6000 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Carbon frame with flex-stays, carbon dropouts, and Nano matrix for extra impact resistance. Tapered head tube and 142x12mm rear through axle provide stiffness and steering precision.|
|Fork:||Full carbon tapered fork with 15 mm bolt through axle|
|Headset:||FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" with H2246A:15mm neck H:19L 20.6L|
|Stem:||Merida Pro -5 degree with carbon faceplate|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium classic drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc,160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc,160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano RS685|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS685 11 speed|
|Rims:||DT Swiss R24 Spline|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss R24 Spline 15mm bolt through - centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss R24 Spline 12mm bolt through - centrelock|
|Spokes:||DT bladed aero comp straight pull spokes|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Mud Wrestler 33mm Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Mud Wrestler 33mm Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert carbon 27.2mm with 15mm lay back|
|Chainset:||Shimano RS500 46-36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Road Pressfit|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed,11-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.