Merida Juliet 10-V 26" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle off-road. The Merida Juliet 6 10-V is a versatile women’s hardtail mountain bike for cross cou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Cycle off-road. The Merida Juliet 6 10-V is a versatile women’s hardtail mountain bike for cross country adventures.
The lightweight aluminium alloy frame features women’s specific geometry that offers a stable, comfortable riding position for cycling off-road tracks and trails. The suspension fork up front offers 100mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of the trails while the 26” wheels offer nimble handling and are ideal for smaller riders.
The Shimano Altus 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears while the V-brakes give you powerful stopping control.
The Merida Juliet 6 10-V is a versatile MTB for leisure cycling.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for easy cycling
- Women’s specific geometry for a perfect fit
- Women’s components for a comfortable, efficient ride
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: 13.5”, 15”, 17”, 18.5”, 20”
- Colour: Green
- The Juliet 6 10-V is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT fork with 100mm travel|
|Stem:||Merida aluminium 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Steel, 30mm rise, 620mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF41 EZ fire|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 7 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF41 EZ fire 7 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Juliet V|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Chrome plated steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida 26" 1.95"|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida 26" 1.95"|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 42-34-24 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-TZ21, 7 speed freewheel, 14-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Merida Juliet 10-V 26" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great all rounder, Built well. Wife says the seat could be comfier but all in all its a great bike.
Great all rounder, Built well. Wife says the seat could be comfier but all in all its a great bike.Close review