Merida Juliet 10-V Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ready to hit the trails. The Merida Juliet 10-V is a hardtail mountain bike with women’s specific ge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready to hit the trails. The Merida Juliet 10-V is a hardtail mountain bike with women’s specific geometry a lightweight frame, suspension fork and nimble 26” wheels.
The 6061 aluminium frame is made with double butted tubes that have had excess material removed to reduce weight without compromising strength. Female specific geometry means that the top tube is slightly shorter than a unisex bike so you won’t feel too stretched out.
The Suntour XCT fork delivers 100mm of bump soaking suspension travel for a more comfortable ride on rough tracks.
The tyres feature low profile knobs that are quick on smooth surfaces but still provide some grip on loose tracks.
The Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so that you can take on climbs with confidence.
Great for leisure cycling or commuting the Merida Juliet 10-V is a versatile MTB with an affordable price tag.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for fast off-roading
- Low standover height for confident riding
- Small female friendly frame sizes
- Women’s specific components for optimal fit
- Trail smoothing 100mm suspension travel
- Size: 13.5inch, 15 inch, 17 inch, 18.5 inch
- Colour: Petrol Blue
- Merida Juliet 10-V womens MTB available on 0% APR Finance
The Merida Juliet 10-V Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame
Fork: Suntour XCT 100mm travel
Headset: EGG steel-B
Bars: Merida Steel - 620mm wide - 30mm rise
Stem: Merida Ahead - 15 degree
Shifters: Shimano EZ fire
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Shimano M131 42-34-24
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21 14-28
Chain: chain 7s
Front Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rims: Merida Juliet V
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Tyres: Merida 1.95" Front Merida 1.95" Rear
Seatpost: Merida Speed 27.2mm