Merida Juliet 100 Womens 650b Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confident off-road cycling. The Merida Juliet 100 is a versatile women’s specific hardtail mountain ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confident off-road cycling. The Merida Juliet 100 is a versatile women’s specific hardtail mountain bike for leisure riding and commuting.
The lightweight techno-formed aluminium alloy frame features women’s specific geometry that offers a stable, comfortable riding position for cycling off-road tracks and trails. The suspension fork up front offers 100mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of the trails while the 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route.
Get ready for versatile off-roading on the Merida Juliet 100.
- Lightweight techno-formed aluminium frame for easy cycling
- Women’s specific geometry for a perfect fit
- Women’s components for a comfortable, efficient ride
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 13.5”, 15”, 17”, 18.5”
- Colour: Titanium/Blue
- The Juliet 100 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Lightweight 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium with smooth welding and internal cable routing for a clean look. Integrated kick stand and rack mounts add practicality.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM 650b fork with 100mm travel and lockout|
|Headset:||FSA NO.11P 1-1/8" BLK 44.05/30D With H2246A:15mm neck H:20.5L|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp, 15mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M3000 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio 9 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus rapidfire 9 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Big Seven Comp 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm with 12mm lay back|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCM 40-30-22 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Chain:||KMC M99, 9 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 9 speed, 11-34|
|Pedals:||Comfort Alloy Triple|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.