Merida Matts 10V 26" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Matts 10V hardtail mountain bike with durable 26" wheels is ideal for budding mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Matts 10V hardtail mountain bike with durable 26" wheels is ideal for budding mountain bikers, those on limited budgets and younger cyclists. The Matts makes a great entry into the world of dirt riding and adventure.
The Merida Matts MTB is built around a strong and lightweight aluminium frame for easy handling and durability. Shaving extra weight off the frame is a process called butting, where excess material is removed – leaving the frame lighter, yet just as strong.
Up front a 100mm travel suspension fork absorbs the shock of gravel and trail riding. A 3x7 speed Shimano drivetrain offers plenty of gears to tackle any terrain and powerful V brakes offer confident stopping on loose ground.
26" MTB wheels are quick to accelerate, are lightweight and ideal for twitchy terrain where fast reaction times are needed. Get into the world of mountain biking with the Merida Matts.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- 100mm bump smoothing suspension fork
- 3x7 Shimano Altus with EZ fire shifters
- Powerful V brakes for confident riding
- Versatile 26" wheels
- Size: 14.5", 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Colour: Matt Black/Blue
- The Merida Matts 10V is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT fork with 100mm travel|
|Stem:||Merida aluminium 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Steel, 30mm rise, 620mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF41 fire|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 7 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF41 fire 7 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Matts V|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Chrome plated steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida 26" 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida 26" 2.1"|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 42-34-24 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-TZ21, 7 speed freewheel, 14-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.