Merida Matts 15MD 26" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Matts 15MD hardtail mountain bike with durable 26" wheels and powerful disc brakes is ide... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Matts 15MD hardtail mountain bike with durable 26" wheels and powerful disc brakes is ideal for budding mountain bikers and makes a great entry into the world of dirt riding and adventure.
The Merida Matts MTB is built around a strong and lightweight aluminium frame for easy handling and durability. Shaving extra weight off the frame is a process called butting, where excess material is removed – leaving the frame lighter, yet just as strong.
Up front a 100mm travel suspension fork absorbs the shock of gravel and trail riding. A 3x8 speed Shimano drivetrain offers plenty of gears to tackle any terrain and powerful V brakes offer confident stopping on loose ground.
26" MTB wheels are quick to accelerate, are lightweight and ideal for twitchy terrain where fast reaction times are needed. Clad to the frame are powerful mechanical disc brakes with enhanced performance in all weather conditions. Get into the world of mountain biking with the Merida Matts.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- 100mm bump smoothing suspension fork
- 3x8 Shimano Altus with EZ fire shifters
- Powerful mechanical disc brakes for confident riding
- Versatile 26" wheels
- Size: 14.5", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"
- Colour: Green/Green
- The Merida Matts 15MD is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT fork with 100mm travel|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida aluminium, 15mm rise, 660mm wide|
|Front Brake:||JACK Mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||JACK Mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EZ fire|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 8 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EZ fire 8 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Matts D|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Chrome plated steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida 26" 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida 26" 2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 42-34-24 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.