Merida Matts Jr 620 Race 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a lightweight double butted aluminium frame the Merida Matts Jr 620 Race is a sporty kids bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a lightweight double butted aluminium frame the Merida Matts Jr 620 Race is a sporty kids bike for quick spins to the park and around the block.
Keeping weight low, Merida have butted the tube walls to shave excess material away while leaving the frame just as strong. A rigid fork also saves weight and improves steering precision. The Matts Jr Race also comes with a simple 1x7 speed Shimano drivetrain with easy to use twist grip gearing changing.
Fast rolling 1.75” tyres add Race credentials to the fast-paced Merida Matts. For future speed demons, the Jr kids bike is a great starting point.
- Lightweight double butted aluminium frame
- Stiff rigid fork
- Simple 1x7 speed gearing
- Fast rolling 20” wheels
- Kickstand included
- Size: 20”
- Colour: Orange/Blue, Barbie Blue/Pink
- Weight: 10.5kg (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Merida Matts Jr 620 Race is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Lightweight 6061 technoformed aluminium|
|Fork:||Rigid steel Fork|
|Stem:||Aluminium Ahead 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida alloy riser 560mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy Junior|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano FT35 7 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS35 revoshift 7 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Matts V 24 hole|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release - 24 hole|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release - 24 hole|
|Spokes:||Chrome plated steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida 20" 1.75"|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida 20" 1.75"|
|Seat Post:||Merida alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Steel 32 tooth chainring with double chainguard and 115mm cranks|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-TZ21, 7 speed freewheel, 14-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.