Merida Matts Jr 624 Race 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With 24” wheels, the Merida Matts Jr 624 Race is a fast-paced junior bike with all the kit found on ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With 24” wheels, the Merida Matts Jr 624 Race is a fast-paced junior bike with all the kit found on an adult option, just shrunk for younger rides.
Keeping weight low, Merida have butted the tube walls to shave excess material away while leaving the frame just as strong. A rigid fork also saves weight and improves steering precision. The Matts Jr Race also comes with a simple 1x8 speed Shimano drivetrain with easy to use twist grip gearing changing.
Fast rolling Kevlar beaded 1.75” tyres add Race credentials to the fast-paced Merida Matts. The last bike they need before the transition to an adult bike.
- Lightweight double butted aluminium frame
- Stiff rigid fork
- Simple 1x8 speed gearing
- Fast rolling 24” wheels
- Kickstand included
- Size: 24”
- Colour: Blue/Green/Black, Green/Red, Pink/Blue
- Weight: 11kg (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Merida Matts Jr 624 Race is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Lightweight 6061 technoformed aluminium|
|Fork:||Rigid steel Fork|
|Stem:||Aluminium Ahead 15 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida alloy riser 580mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy Junior|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus 8 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS45 revoshift 8 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Matts V 24 hole|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release - 24 hole|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release - 24 hole|
|Spokes:||Chrome plated steel|
|Front Tyre:||Merida race 24" 1.75" with Kevlar bead and 60tpi sidewall|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida race 24" 1.75" with Kevlar bead and 60tpi sidewall|
|Seat Post:||Merida alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Single chain ring 32 with chainguard and 152mm cranks|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.