Merida Ninety-Six 7.600 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description An excellent entry into the world of MTB XC bike racing, the Merida Ninety-Six 7.600 full sus gives ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An excellent entry into the world of MTB XC bike racing, the Merida Ninety-Six 7.600 full sus gives an efficient and fast ride to get your start to the cross-country podium.
A lightweight triple butted 6066 aluminium frame offers 100mm of controlled travel, aiding in traction for the climbs and bump absorption on the way down. ‘Smart Entry’ internal cable routing gives a clean setup, while the Boost spacing and tapered headtube offer great wheel stiffness and accurate handling.
A RockShox Recon RL fork takes care of suspension duties in front while balancing out the rear is a RockShox Monarch RL. A 2x10 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain offers a wide range of reliable gearing with crisp shifting. Controlling the speed are Shimano disc brakes which offer all-weather performance and Maxxis Ikon 27.5” tyres give traction and fast rolling.
Set yourself a challenge with the Merida Ninety-Six 7.600.
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium frame with 100mm of controlled travel
- RockShox Recon Silver RL Fork for controlled front end
- Shimano SLX/Deore 2x10 drivetrain gives consistent shifting
- Shimano disc brakes offer all-weather stopping power
- 27.5” wheels with Maxxis Ikon 650b 2.2" give nimble handling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Black/Blue/Lime
- The Merida Ninety-Six 7.600 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ninety-Six 7.600 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight triple butted and hydroformed 6066 aluminium with "Smart Entry" cable routing for rattle free running. Super stiff power transfer and agile handling provided by the tapered head tube, Boost axle standard and asymetric chainstay.
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RL
Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver RL Air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through axle and remote lockout
Headset: FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:19L:20.6L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium 5 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX SGS Shadow+ 10 speed
Shifters Shimano Deore 10 speed
Chainset: Shimano M627 36-22 tooth
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36
Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
Front Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Big Seven Comp 32 hole
Front Hub: Merida 15mm bolt through hub
Rear Hub: Merida 12mm bolt through hub with 148mm Boost axle standard
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 650b 2.2" Kevlar bead Front,
Maxxis Ikon 650b 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert alloy 30.9mm in-line
Pedals: XC Pro Alloy