Merida Ninety-Six 7.800 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and agile, the Merida Ninety-Six 7.800 is an excellent cross country race bike. With its full s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and agile, the Merida Ninety-Six 7.800 is an excellent cross country race bike. With its full sus MTB frame, it’ll get you to the top of the mountain and back down with minimal effort.
A lightweight triple butted 6066 aluminium frame offers 100mm of controlled travel, aiding in traction for the climbs and bumps absorption on the way down. ‘Smart Entry’ internal cable routing gives a clean setup, while the Boost spacing and tapered headtube offer great wheel stiffness and accurate handling.
The new Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifts to get to the top of the mountain quickly and SLX disc brakes keep you well in control on the way down. The Fox Float 32 Performance SC fork delivers 100mm of plush suspension, balanced out by the Fox DPS Performance shock controlling the 100mm of travel in the rear. For maximum traction are Continental’s 27.5” X-King tyres, which give nimble handling.
Race your friends to the top with the Merida Ninety-Six 7.800.
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium frame with 100mm of controlled travel
- Fox Float DPS Performance rear shock gives traction and softens the ride
- Fox Float 32 Performance SC fork offers 100mm of plush travel
- Shimano SLX 2x11 drivetrain gives precise shifting
- Shimano SLX disc brakes offer all-weather stopping power
- 27.5” wheels with Continental X-King 650b 2.2" give nimble handling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Merida Ninety-Six 7.800 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ninety-Six 7.800 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight triple butted and hydroformed 6066 aluminium with "Smart Entry" cable routing for rattle free running. Super stiff power transfer and agile handling provided by the tapered head tube, Boost axle standard and asymetric chainstay.
Rear Shock: Float DPS Performance
Fork: Fox Float 32 Performance SC air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard and remote lockout
Headset: FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:19L:20.6L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium 5 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano SLX double
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed
Shifters Shimano SLX-i spec 11 speed
Chainset: Shimano SLX 36-26
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano M7000, 11 speed, 11-42
Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Expert CC, 22.5mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano Deore, 15mm bolt through, 110mm boost axle standard
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore, 12mm bolt through, 148mm boost axle standard
Tyres: Continental X-King 650b 2.2" Kevlar bead Front,
Continental X-King 650b 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert alloy 30.9mm in-line
Pedals: XC Pro Alloy