Merida Ninety-Six 9.600 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Ninety-Six 9.600 full sus MTB gives an efficient and fast ride. It is an excellent entry ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Ninety-Six 9.600 full sus MTB gives an efficient and fast ride. It is an excellent entry bike into cross country riding or trail riding.
A lightweight triple butted 6066 aluminium frame offers 100mm of controlled travel, aiding in traction for the climbs and bumps absorption on the way down. ‘Smart Entry’ internal cable routing gives a clean setup, while the Boost spacing and tapered headtube offer great wheel stiffness and accurate handling.
A 2x10 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain offers a wide range of reliable gearing with crisp shifting. A RockShox Recon RL fork takes care of suspension duties in front while balancing out the rear is a RockShox Monarch RL. Maxxis Ikon 29” tyres give traction and fast rolling, while Shimano disc brakes control the speed.
Challenge yourself with the Merida Ninety-Six 7.600.
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium frame with 100mm of controlled travel
- RockShox Recon Silver RL Fork with 100mm for controlled front end
- Shimano SLX/Deore 2x10 drivetrain gives consistent shifting
- Shimano disc brakes offer all-weather stopping power
- 29” wheels with Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" give fast rolling
- Sizes: 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/Blue/Lime
- The Merida Ninety-Six 9.600 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Lightweight triple butted and hydroformed 6066 aluminium with "Smart Entry" cable routing for rattle free running. Super stiff power transfer and agile handling provided by the tapered head tube, Boost axle standard and asymetric chainstay.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon Silver RL Air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through axle and remote lockout|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch RL|
|Headset:||Merida-2334 1-1/8"/1.5" with MH-S100A:5.1mm neck H:13.4L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium - 5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX SGS Shadow+|
|Rims:||Big Nine Comp 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Merida 15mm bolt through hub|
|Rear Hub:||Merida 12mm bolt through hub with 148mm Boost axle standard|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert alloy 30.9mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Shimano M627 36-22|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36|
|Pedals:||XC Pro Alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.