Merida Ninety-Six 9.7000 29" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race ready and efficient, the Merida Ninety-Six 9.7000 cross country bike takes its lightweight full... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race ready and efficient, the Merida Ninety-Six 9.7000 cross country bike takes its lightweight full sus MTB frame and delivers outright XC performance.
The super lightweight full carbon team frame gives excellent ride quality and power transfer. The 100mm of rear travel gives plenty of traction for climbing and bump absorption. ‘Smart Entry’ internal cable routing gives a clean setup, while the Boost spacing and tapered headtube offer great wheel stiffness and accurate handling.
The 2x11 speed Shimano XT drivetrain is reliable and offers crisp and precise shifting. XT disc brakes take care of the speed control and lightweight Fulcrum wheels offer nimble handling. RockShox takes care of suspension duties with the legendary Sid RL up front giving direct steering and a Monarch RT3 controlling the 100mm rear travel.
See how fast you can be with the Merida Ninety-Six 9.7000.
- Lightweight team level full carbon frame with 100mm of efficient travel
- RockShox Monarch RT3 rear shock gives great traction and a plush ride
- RockShox Sid RL fork offers 100mm of controlled travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 drivetrain gives crisp, precise shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes with Ice-tech cooling offer consistent, powerful stopping
- Lightweight 29” Fulcrum Red Power wheels give nimble handling
- Sizes: 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Carbon/Grey/Red
- The Merida Ninety-Six 9.7000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ninety-Six 9.7000 29" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Full carbon with nano matrix for additional impact resistance. "Smart Entry" cable routing for rattle free running. Super stiff power transfer and agile handling provided by the tapered head tube, Boost axle standard and asymetric chainstay.
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RT3
Fork: Rock Shox SID RL Air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard and remote lockout
Headset: VP-2331 1-1/8"/1.5" with neck 3.5mm H:10.1L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate
Front Mech: Shimano XT double
Rear Mech: Shimano XT GS Shadow+ 11 speed
Shifters Shimano XT-i spec 11 speed
Chainset: Shimano XT 36-26
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano XT, 11 speed, 11-42
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano XT-Fin hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor with ice-tech cooling
Rear Brake: Shimano XT-Fin hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor with ice-tech cooling
Rims: Fulcrum Red Power HP 29 - 23.5mm inner width
Front Hub: Fulcrum Red Power HP 29 15mm bolt through axle with 110mm Boost axle standard
Rear Hub: Fulcrum Red Power HP 29 12mm bolt through axle with 148mm Boost axle standard
Tyres: Continental Race King Race Sport 2.2" SL Front,
Continental Race King Race Sport 2.2" SL Rear
Seatpost: Merida Team carbon 31.6mm in-line
Pedals: Not Included