Merida One-Forty 700 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Everything you need from a trail bike. The Merida One-Forty 700 is a full suspension mountain bike t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Everything you need from a trail bike. The Merida One-Forty 700 is a full suspension mountain bike that is built around a high-quality frame and offers an incredible ride for the money. Highlights of this 700 model include; a RockShox fork and rear shock, 2.6” Maxxis tubeless tyres and a Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain.
- Triple butted alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- RockShox Revelation RL fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RL rear shock
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: 15.5” (Small), 17” (Medium), 18.5” (Large), 20” (X Large)
- Colours: Red/Black
- The Merida One-Forty 700 is available with 0% APR finance
The float link system and geometry of the One-Sixty inspired the creation of the journalists’ favourite – a 140mm trail bike
“with great pedalling efficiency, brilliant suspension and top handling fun” (MBR)
or “one of the best mid-travel bikes we have ridden” (MBUK).
Characterised by short chain stays, a long reach, and short stem with wide bars to deliver fun packed yet confidence inspiring handling. The lower shock mount moves with the suspension system delivering sensitive response characteristics with great support in mid travel and the feel of travel greater than 140mm. Trunnion mounts add to the tunability allowing for the use of a shorter shock with increased stroke. The wider mounts with ball bearing bushings increase stiffness and shock longevity.
The frame is made of our latest grade of aluminium, light and strong for the demands of trail riding. 6016 series triple butted, hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube for precise steering, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels, Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running. 3040g – M +/- 3%
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lite - 6016 series triple butted, hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube for precise steering, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels, Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running. 3040g – M +/- 3%|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Revelation RC Air fork with tapered steerer, 150mm travel and 15mm bolt through boost axle standard|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RL|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT Shadow+ 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX rapid fire, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm front and Shimano Deore 12mm,|
|Rear Hub:||bolt through axles, centre lock|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 2.6" TR EXO front and Maxxis Rekon 2.6" TR EXO rear|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 2.6" TR EXO front and Maxxis Rekon 2.6" TR EXO rear|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX 30 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 71-41A pressfit|
|Cassette:||Shimano M7000, 11 speed, 11-46 teeth|
Merida One-Forty 700 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
This bike is amazing. The first time I used it, it felt like nothing going over jumps compared to my old one. This bike is a definite buy for anyone
This bike is amazing. The first time I used it, it felt like nothing going over jumps compared to my old one. This bike is a definite buy for anyoneClose review
this bike is a whole new level of trail bikes with outstanding components for a very good price
this bike is a whole new level of trail bikes with outstanding components for a very good priceClose review