Merida One-Forty 900 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its dialled trail geometry, quality component spec and full suspension performance the Merida ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its dialled trail geometry, quality component spec and full suspension performance the Merida One Forty 900 is an accomplished trail MTB for smashing out trail centre loops.
The frame is made from high-grade 6066 aluminium alloy. The tubes have been hydroformed and triple butted to optimise strength and stiffness while keeping the weight down.
The VPK suspension platform offers 140mm of fully active suspension travel that keeps on working to smooth out the trail even when pedalling and braking. Up front the super capable RockShox Pike fork delivers 150mm of plush suspension performance increasing the DH capabilities of the 900.
The SRAM groupset includes the slick shifting XO1, 1x11 speed drivetrain for super-reliable gearing and Guide R brakes for confident stopping power. A RockShox reverb dropper post and tubeless ready wheelset rounds off the capable component spec.
Get ready to shred the trail on the Merida One-Forty 900 full sus mountain bike.
- Lightweight and robust 6066 aluminium frame
- 140mm of fully active rear suspension for DH performance
- RockShox Pike 150mm fork for plush suspension control
- SRAM 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- SRAM Guide hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”
- Colour: Green / Light Green
- The Merida One Forty 900 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida One-Forty 900 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and hydroformed frameset with smooth welding, internal cable routing and tapered head tube. 142x12mm rear through axle and 140mm travel
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance
Fork: Rock Shox Pike RC 150mm travel 15mm through axle, tapered steerer
Headset: Big Conoid A-bearing neck
Stem: Gravity -oversize clamp - 35mm length
Front Mech: Sram XO1
Rear Mech: Sram XO1
Chainset: Sram X1 1400 30T
Bottom Bracket: Sram X1
Cassette: Sram XG 1175 10-42
Chain: Sram PCX1
Front Brake: Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rims: SunRingle Helix TR (supplied with valve and sealant for conversion to tubeless)
Front Hub: Sram MTH 716 15mm front
Rear Hub: Sram MTH 746 12mm rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" TSC Front Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" TSC Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included