Merida One-Sixty 5000 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight enduro MTB to conquer the trails with. The Merida One-Sixty 5000 gets a carbon and all... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight enduro MTB to conquer the trails with. The Merida One-Sixty 5000 gets a carbon and alloy full sus frame matched to quality components to make a fast and capable mountain bike.
A lightweight carbon front triangle makes the One-Sixty a beauty to behold. The CFA carbon has smooth lines and is built to take on tough terrain without worry. The rear triangle and upper link are made of 6016 alloy. The One-Sixty frame has internal routing to keep things neat, and Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear, which increases tyres clearance and increases frame stiffness.
A RockShox Super Deluxe R shock in mounted in a trunnion format with bearings instead of bushings. This helps make the suspension movement much smoother and reduces friction. The shock controls the Float Link suspension, which holds the shock in a floating position between the upper link and the chainstays, creating a bike that feels like it has more travel than it does. The frame has 165mm travel.
A Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers smooth shifting with its wide range of gears, never missing a beat, even is sloppy conditions. Shimano also makes sure you’re well in control of your speed with the MT-500 disc brakes, which are powerful and consistent, giving peace of mind when heading downhill.
A RockShox Yari RC fork in front gets a full 170mm travel. It has the Motion Control damper and DebonAir air spring that increases small bump sensitivity, while giving greater mid-stroke support.
SRAM gets you moving no matter the gradient or length of climb with their GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain, offering a massive 500% gear range with its 10-50t cassette. Going down at the speeds that this Merida One-Sixty is capable of needs some serious stopping power. The SRAM Code R disc brakes are derived from the downhill racing scene, so you’re well in control of your momentum.
The mountains pose no problem for the Merida One-Sixty 5000 enduro bike.Merida One-Sixty review
- Lightweight CFA front triangle and 6066 alloy rear triangle with Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Super Deluxe R rear shock controls the Float Link 165mm travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork has 170mm travel for gobbling rough terrain
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers smooth and consistent shifting
- Shimano MT-500 disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2.3” tyres give huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Black
- The Merida One-Sixty 5000 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Carbon front and 6016 alloy rear. Aggressive geometry. Tapered head tube and boost axle standard for strong wheels and precise handling. Smart Entry cable routing for rattle free running. BB92 for efficient power transfer, floating shock gives 165mm|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Yari RC Air fork with tapered steerer, 170mm travel and 15mm bolt through boost axle standard|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Super Deluxe R New Metric standard|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX rapid fire, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm centrelock bolt through axles.|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore centrelock 12mm bolt through axles.|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4"|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 32 teeth with MRP 1x TR upper chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face pressfit 92|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth|