Merida One-Sixty 600 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Big hit, long travel loving, Enduro racers and fans of the steep and fast will love the Merida One-S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Big hit, long travel loving, Enduro racers and fans of the steep and fast will love the Merida One-Sixty. Thoroughly modern geometry with 65.3° head angle, short 430mm chainstays and a 474mm reach on the large (18.5”).
A well thought out, reliable and high-performance component choice helped the bike receive respect from the magazines and riding community.
160mm of progressive rear wheel travel, with a 170mm fork up front makes this bike perfect for trips to the Alps and taking on the most technical of your local trails.
- 6066 Aluminium frame with smart internal cable routing
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe R Shock controls the 160mm of rear wheel travel
- Rock Shox Yari RC Fork with 170mm of trail taming travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed groupset gives climb-taming ratio’s
- Sizes: 15.5”, 17”, 18.5”, 20”
- Colour: Silk Green/Red
- The Merida One-Sixty 600 is available with 0% APR finance
Our multiple test winning enduro bike featuring Float Link suspension technology and aggressive geometry. The frame has a long reach, slack head angle and super short chain stays for increased agility..
At home on the Enduro World Series under Tony Ferreiro and ridden hard on more local turf by Kyle Beatie and Richard Payne.
The lower shock mount of the Float Link design moves with the suspension system delivering sensitive response characteristics with almost bottomless travel for downhills but pedalability on the climb back up. Trunnion mounts adds to the tunability as we can use a shorter shock with increased stroke. The wider mounts with ball bearing bushings increase stiffness and shock longevity.
Featuring a 6066 series triple butted, hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding and carbon rocker. Tapered head tube for precise steering, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels and Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running. 3017g – M +/- 3%
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lite – 6066 series triple butted, hydroformed aluminium, carbon rocker. Tapered head tube for precise steering, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels and Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running. 3017g – M +/- 3%|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Yari RC; Air sprung; 170mm travel; Tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Super Deluxe R|
|Headset:||FSA NO.57/55E neck|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR; 35mm long; 0 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR, 780mm wide, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT-520 hydraulic with Shimano RT64 203 / 180mm rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram NX Eagle, 12 speed with I-Spec II adapter|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR; 29mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400-B; Boost standard 15mm bolt through front; Shimano MT400-B; Boost standard 12mm bolt through|
|Rear Hub:||32 spokes centre lock|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5" x 2.4" Kevlar bead TR EXO 3C front and TR EXO Dual rear|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5" x 2.4" Kevlar bead TR EXO 3C front and TR EXO Dual rear|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert TR; 30.9mm diameter; in line; S: 100mm seat post travel - M/L/XL 125mm seat post travel;|
|Saddle:||Merida Comp CC|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant 6K Eagle; 32 teeth with MRP 1X CS chainguide|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram BB DUB press fit MTB 92|
|Chain:||Sram NX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram NX 1230 Eagle; 11-50 teeth; 12 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|