Merida One-Sixty 900 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Stable and assured the Merida One-Sixty 900 is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that will enab... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Stable and assured the Merida One-Sixty 900 is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that will enable you to take on the most technically demanding downhill sections and pedal back up to the top for more.
Designed for taking on the most challenging terrain the 6066 frame features a slack head angle and 160mm of fully active suspension travel. The Rock Shox Monarch RC3 Plus offers refined performance and can be dialled in to suit individual tracks.
Up front the Fox 36 suspension fork is stiff and controlled soaking up both the stutter bumps and big hits with ease.
The top notch spec includes a SRAM 11 speed drivetrain, powerful Guide R brakes and a Rock Shox Reverb dropper post. The SunRingle/SRAM wheels come with everything that you need for rapid tubeless conversion.
A big hitting enduro bike, the Merida One-Sixty 900 will allow you to ride every trail with confidence.
- 160mm of active suspension travel for assured performance on rough tracks
- SRAM 1x11 speed drivetrain for trouble free shifting
- SRAM Guide brakes for confident speed control
- Tubeless ready wheels for puncture free performance
- Sizes: 17”, 19”
- The Merida One-Sixty is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida One-Sixty 900 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and hydroformed frameset with smooth welding, internal cable routing and tapered head tube. 142x12mm rear through axle and 160mm travel
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RC3 plus
Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance Elite, tapered steerer, 15mm bolt through, 160m travel
Headset: Big Conoid A-bearing neck
Stem: FSA Grid -oversize clamp - 35mm length
Front Mech: Sram XO1
Rear Mech: Sram XO1
Chainset: Sram X1 1400 32T
Bottom Bracket: Sram X1
Cassette: Sram XG 1175 10-42
Chain: Sram PCX1
Front Brake: Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes - 200mm rotors
Rear Brake: Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rims: SunRingle Helix TR (supplied with valve and sealant for conversion to tubeless)
Front Hub: Sram MTH 716 15mm front
Rear Hub: Sram MTH 746 12mm rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35" TSC Front Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" TSC Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included