Merida One-Twenty 7.600 Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its sophisticated suspension design and lightweight build, the Merida One-Twenty 7.600 full sus... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its sophisticated suspension design and lightweight build, the Merida One-Twenty 7.600 full suspension mountain bike feels equally at home on marathon trails as it does on fast & thrilling descents.
Constructed from a lightweight 6066 aluminium alloy, the Merida One-Twenty MTB is a lightweight-yet-tough little cookie that can hold its own with much bigger machinery. The sophisticated ‘Float Link’ suspension system allows the rear shock to react to even the smallest lumps and bumps in the trail, giving you complete confidence in the bike’s handling, whether you’re out on a long-distance marathon or shredding at a bike park.
Supplied with 27.5” wheels, the Merida One-Twenty 7.600 is available in frame sizes Small, Medium and Large. If you prefer bikes with larger frames and wheels, the Merida One-Twenty 9.600 29er MTB comes with the same specification and price, and is available in sizes Medium, Large and X Large.
Up front, the Manitou Mattoc Comp air fork comes with 130mm of travel that is both smooth and responsive. This is perfectly matched by the Fox Float Performance rear shock, which gives you three damping modes (Open, Medium, Firm) that can be easily switched from in the saddle.
Gears and brakes both come courtesy of Shimano. The 1x11 speed drivetrain is from Shimano’s SLX groupset, and promises quick and reliable shifting with every click. Shimano’s M500 bakes come with 180mm rotors that give you extra power to tackle difficult descents with.
Take your time in the hills. The Merida One-Twenty 7.600 full-sus mountain bike begs to be ridden all day.
- 6066 alloy frame – hydroformed, triple butted & smooth welded for a light & strong chassis
- Manitou Mattoc Comp Air fork, lightweight & smooth 130mm suspension travel
- Fox Float Performance rear shock, with 3-pos mode switch and adjustable rebound damping
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed gears give a wide range & effortless shifting
- Shimano M500 disc brakes with 180mm rotors deliver powerful braking with great modulation
- Sizes: Small (16”), Medium (18”), Large (18”)
- Colour: Copper/Blue/Black, Pearl White
- The Merida One-Twenty 7.600 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted and hydroformed with ‘Smooth welding’ and internal cable routing. Tapered head tube for precise steering, 142x12 mm rear through axle for rear end stiffness. Floating shock provides 120 mm travel.|
|Fork:||Manitou Mattoc Comp Air fork with tapered steerer, 130mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance Float|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp 6 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert CC 740mm wide 10mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow, 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11 speed rapid fire shifter|
|Rims:||Merida Big 7 Comp CC|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" folding|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert Dropper 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 32 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face thread|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth|