Merida One-Twenty 7.800 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida One-Twenty 7.800 full suspension mountain bike is proof that lightweight & short travel b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida One-Twenty 7.800 full suspension mountain bike is proof that lightweight & short travel bikes can still shred the trails alongside with bigger machines.
Constructed from a lightweight 6066 aluminium alloy, the Merida One-Twenty MTB is a lightweight-yet-tough little cookie that can hold its own with much bigger machinery. The sophisticated ‘Float Link’ suspension system allows the rear shock to react to even the smallest lumps and bumps in the trail, giving you complete confidence in the bike’s handling, whether you’re out on a long-distance marathon or shredding at a bike park.
Supplied with 27.5” wheels, the Merida One-Twenty 7.800 is available in frame sizes Small, Medium and Large. If you prefer bikes with larger frames and wheels, the Merida One-Twenty 9.800 29er MTB comes with the same specification and price, and is available in sizes Medium, Large and X Large.
Giving the bike it’s 130mm front suspension travel, the RockShox Revelation RC air fork is smooth and supple, and allows you to adjust the rebound damping to find a setting that works for you. At the rear, the 120mm floating Link suspension is kept in check by a Fox Float Performance shock, which gives you three damping modes (Open, Medium, Firm) that can be easily switched from in the saddle.
The One-Twenty 7.800 is treated to SRAM’s latest 1x12 speed GX Eagle drivetrain, equipping the bike with an impressive 500% gear range without the need of a front derailleur. Taking care of braking duties, a pair of Shimano SLX disc brakes use cooling fins to dissipate heat on long descents, allowing them to make full use of the larger 180mm rotors
Defy expectations, with the Merida One-Twenty 7.800 full-sus mountain bike.
- 6066 alloy frame – hydroformed, triple butted & smooth welded for a light & strong chassis
- RockShox Revelation RC Air fork, with 130mm travel and adjustable damping
- Fox Float Performance rear shock, with 3-pos mode switch and adjustable rebound damping
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed gears give you a whopping 500% gear range, from just a single shifter
- Shimano SLX disc brakes come with ice-tech cooling fins – ideal for long & twisty singletrack descents
- Sizes: Small (16”), Medium (18”), Large (18”)
- Colour: Matt Metallic Grey
- The Merida One-Twenty 7.800 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted and hydroformed with ‘Smooth welding’ and internal cable routing. Tapered head tube for precise steering, 142x12 mm rear through axle for rear end stiffness. Floating shock provides 120 mm travel.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Revelation RC air fork with tapered steered, 130mm travel and 15mm bolt through axle, Boost|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance Float|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc with cooling fins, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc with cooling fins, 180mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano SLX|
|Front Mech:||Sram GX Eagle 12 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle 12 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle trigger 12 speed with I-Spec II adapter|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Sealed bearing, Boost standard, 15mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed bearing, Boost standard, 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Mountain King II 2.4" ProTection|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Mountain King II 2.4" ProTection|
|Seat Post:||K-Shock LEV Integra dropper 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant 6K Eagle 32 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP XR|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG 1275 Eagle, 12 speed, 10-50 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|