Merida One Twenty 900 Mountain Bike 2016 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and fun. With 120mm of full suspension travel and relaxed trail geometry the Merida One Twenty ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and fun. With 120mm of full suspension travel and relaxed trail geometry the Merida One Twenty 900 is a short travel, full sus MTB that flies up the climbs and descends with confidence.
With triple butted and hydroformed tubes the 6061 alloy frame is stiff and lightweight. A bolt through rear axle and tapered head tube add stiffness while the internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Featuring a floating rear shock the rear suspension is sensitive, responsive and feels like it offers more its 120mm of travel. The Rock Shox Revelation fork offers 130mm of composed suspension performance up front. A remote lockout allows you to ride more efficiently on smooth trails.
The full Shimano XT groupset provides slick precise shifting and confident stopping power wherever the trail takes you.
A lightweight and capable full sus mountain bike the Merida One Twenty 900 is ready for cross country adventures and trail centre loops.
- 120mm (130mm front) of plush suspension travel for technical riding
- Lightweight 6066 aluminium frame for fast riding
- Shimano XT 2x10 speed drivetrain for taking on all gradients
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch
- Colour: Black
- The Merida One-Twenty 900 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida One Twenty 900 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and hydroformed frameset with smooth welding, internal cable routing and tapered head tube. Floating rear shock. 142x12mm rear through axle and 120mm travel
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RL
Fork: Rock Shox Revelation 130mm travel, Remote lockout, 15mm bolt through, tapered steerer
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck
Stem: FSA Afterburner - oversize clamp - 6 degree
Front Mech: Shimano XT
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow+
Chainset: Shimano XT 36-26
Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT
Cassette: Shimano XT 11-40
Chain: KMC X11EL
Front Brake: Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors with Ice-Tech
Rear Brake: Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors with Ice-Tech
Rims: SunRingle Helix TR (supplied with valve and sealant for conversion to tubeless)
Front Hub: Shimano XT 15mm front
Rear Hub: Shimano XT 12mm rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobi Nic 2.25" PSC Front Schwalbe Nobi Nic 2.25" PSC Rear
Seatpost: PRC Carbon superlite - in line 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included