Merida Reacto 300 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ditch the drag. The Merida Reacto 300 is an aero road bike for that slices through the air so you ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ditch the drag. The Merida Reacto 300 is an aero road bike for that slices through the air so you can ride faster.
With its aerodynamically profiled tubes, one piece seatube and a proper race riding position the triple butted 6066 aluminium frame offers a real aero advantage. The oversized bottom bracket adds lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer when you sprint for the line. All this is achieved in a lightweight package that offers real comfort for long days in the saddle. The full carbon race fork offers precise steering as well as absorbing road buzz for a smooth ride.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting and features a semi-compact chainset so you can really put the power down. 25mm tyres offer a smooth ride with improved cornering grip.
Cycle faster on the Merida Reacto 300
- 6066 alloy frame features aero tubes for reduced drag
- Full carbon fork for a smooth ride and precise steering
- Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain with semi-compact chainset
- Carbon aero seatpost for a smooth ride
- Sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), S/M (52cm), M/L (54cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
- Colour: Black/Blue/Grey
- The Merida Reacto 300 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 Triple butted and Hydroformed aluminium with NACA fastback aerodynamic tube profiles and smooth welding, internal cable routing and integrated seat clamp. Tapered head tube for precise handling|
|Fork:||Race - full carbon with tapered steerer|
|Headset:||FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" with H2246A:15mm neck H:19L 20.6L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium - 5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop|
|Front Brake:||Merida Comp|
|Rear Brake:||Merida Reacto, direct mount|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 10 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra, 20 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp 30mm profile|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release with sealed bearings|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release with sealed bearings|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dolemites 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Dolemites 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Carbon, unique Reacto shape|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega 52-36 Mega Exo|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500, 10 speed,12-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.