Merida Reacto 300 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Merida’s lightweight, responsive and aggressive aero road race bike. Hydroformed high-end 6066 alumi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Merida’s lightweight, responsive and aggressive aero road race bike. Hydroformed high-end 6066 aluminium smooth weld frame give incredible stiffness to weight ratio with aerodynamic profile.
Geometry is very similar to the aluminium Scultura but with the benefits of an aero profile.
Internal cable routing, Di2 ready and with a complementary component spec, the Reacto is ready to give you your fastest times.
- Prolite 66 triple butted aluminium aero frame
- Full carbon fibre fork for precise steering
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 59cm
- Colours: Silk Dark Silver/Black/White
- The Merida Reacto 300 is available with 0% APR finance
We set out to create an incredible aero bike, but without the downsides often associated with the category such as harshness and complex solutions that waste workshop time.
The result was “astonishingly comfortable” (Design & Innovation award 2018) and describes as “fast and responsive” and “an absolute peach” (Road CC).
The frame is made of 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Featuring a tapered head tube for precise steering. Press-fit 86 BB, Truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics. Internal cable routing. – 1870g M/L +/- 3%, fork = 450g
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lite - 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube. Press-fit 86 BB, Truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics. Internal cable routing. – 1870g M/L +/- 3%,|
|Fork:||Race Full carbon tapered fork with conventional brake mounts|
|Headset:||Merida M2331 Neck|
|Stem:||Merida Expert CC; oversize clamp; -5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert CW; oversize|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra levers with Merida calipers (rear direct mount)|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra; medium cage rear mech|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra, 20 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp CW; 17mm inner width; 30mm profile|
|Front Hub:||M700; quick release front hub with 24 spokes and 28 spokes|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Dolomites; 700 x 25C; kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Dolomites; 700 x 25C; kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Team CW; Aero shape; 15mm lay back; Carbon|
|Saddle:||Merida Comp SL|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega; 52-36 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Mega Exo BSA|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500; 12-28 teeth; 10 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|