Merida Reacto 5000 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cut through the air with ease. The Merida Reacto 5000 is an aero road bike that features an aerodyn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cut through the air with ease. The Merida Reacto 5000 is an aero road bike that features an aerodynamically optimised profile, which reduces drag, so you can ride faster.
The carbon fibre frame features aero race geometry and tubes that have been designed to slice through the wind as efficiently as possible. The ride is surprisingly smooth for such a dedicated speed machine. This is due to the construction of the carbon frame which includes flax fibres to maximise the vibration damping properties.
Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheels feature deep rims that help cut through the air with minimal drag, further improving the aero credentials of the Reacto.
The Shimano Ultegra 2x 11 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Gossamer Pro mid-compact chainset so you can really put the hammer down.
Ride faster on the Merida Reacto 5000 aero road bike.
- Aero carbon frameset to reduce drag
- Full carbon fork with a tapered steerer for precise steering
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain for slick shifting
- Fulcrum Quattro wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), S/M (52cm), M/L (54cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
- Colour: Black (white/grey)
- The Merida Reacto 5000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Reacto 5000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Aero carbon frame, Nano matrix and flax fibres. Tapered head tube, internal cable routing, carbon dropouts and integrated seat clamp.
Fork: Full carbon fork with tapered steerer and direct brake mounting - Pro with double chamber technology
Headset: B47-4856 bearing neck pro
Bars: FSA Gossamer - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano Ultegra
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro 52-36
Bottom Bracket: FSA Gossamer Pro
Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-28
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano 105 - direct mount
Rear Brake: Shimano 105 - direct mount
Rims: Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheelset
Front Hub: Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheelset
Rear Hub: Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheelset
Spokes: Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheelset
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25c Kevlar bead Front Continental Grand Sport Race 25c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Reacto Race carbon with S-Flex technology (Di2 battery ready)Reacto Aero profile