Merida Reacto 7000-E 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cut through the air. The Merida Reacto 7000-E is an electronic shifting carbon aero road bike for su... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cut through the air. The Merida Reacto 7000-E is an electronic shifting carbon aero road bike for super-fast riding over any distance.
Developed for the Lampre-Merida race team, the lightweight carbon fibre composite frame features aerodynamically shaped tubes that reduce drag alongside a race riding position so that you can ride faster. The ride is surprisingly smooth for such a dedicated speed machine thanks to the vibration damping Bio-Flax-Fibres that are incorporated into the frame. Nano matrix particles in the resin improves impact resistance while the full internal cable routing and chainstay mounted rear brake further improve the aero properties.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 offers the ultra-quick shifting accuracy that you only get with an electronic groupset. The Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset offers lightweight rolling performance.
Cycle faster on the Merida Reacto 7000-E.
- Aero carbon frame tubes for a more efficient ride
- Bio-Flax-Fibres in the frame for a smooth ride
- Full carbon fork for a smooth ride and precise steering
- Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheels for rapid rolling
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain for ultra-quick shifting
- Sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), S/M (52cm), M/L (54cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
- The Merida Reacto 7000-E is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Aero profiled carbon frame incorporating nano matrix for strength and flax fibres for comfort. Internal cable routing, carbon dropouts and integrated seat clamp. Tapered head tube for precise handling,|
|Fork:||Pro - full carbon with tapered steerer, double chamber technology and direct brake mount|
|Headset:||FSA NO.47CF 1-1/8"/1.5" W/H2165(OD:48/H:14.4mm) H:15.7L|
|Stem:||FSA Gossamer 3d forged 6061 aluminium -6 degrees|
|Bars:||FSA Gossamer double butted 6066 aluminium with compact drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, direct mount|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, direct mount|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset|
|Spokes:||Double butted stainless steel aero straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||S-Flex carbon with flip flop head and integrated Di2 battery holder|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 52-36|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed,11-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.