Merida Ride 100 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Ride 100 is a capable endurance road bike (ideal for sportives), designed to offer effici... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Ride 100 is a capable endurance road bike (ideal for sportives), designed to offer efficiency and comfort over long distances.
At the heart of the Ride road bike is a lightweight, stiff and strong aluminium frame with butted tube walls to shave extra weight off the frame. Flex Stays are designed to offer vertical compliance to soak up vibrations while staying laterally rigid for efficient power transfer.
Geometry is optimised for endurance road cycling with a slightly shorter top tube and longer headtube that create a more comfortable upright riding position so you stay fresher for longer, whilst still offering road bike speed.
Upfront a carbon fork, matched to a tapered steerer improve steering precision while the carbon absorbs extra road shock. The Ride 100 road bike comes with a reliable Shimano Claris 3x8 speed drivetrain with a wide range of gear options so you can take on varied terrain with confidence.
- Triple butted aluminium frame for a lightweight ride
- Endurance geometry is comfortable on long rides
- Flex Stays absorb road vibrations for a more comfortable ride
- Full carbon fork for precise steering control and added comfort
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm, 62cm
- Colour: Matt Anthracite/Green
- The Merida Ride 100 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride 100 2017 Features are:
Frame: Sportif geometry 6066 triple butted and formed aluminium frame with a tapered head tube for confidence inspiring handling. Smooth welding and internal cable routing.
Fork: Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer
Headset: FSA NO.57/61BP 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:20.2L:22.3L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop
Stem: Merida Comp 6061 aluminium -6 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano Claris double
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora 8 speed
Shifters Shimano Claris, 16 speed
Chainset: FSA Tempo 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8, 8 speed,11-32
Chain: 8 Speed
Front Brake: Dual Pivot
Rear Brake: Dual Pivot
Rims: Merida Comp SL 20mm rim profile
Front Hub: Merida sealed bearing 28 hole quick release
Rear Hub: Merida sealed bearing 28 hole quick release
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Maxxis Detonator 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm with 12mm layback
Pedals: Not Included