Merida Ride 100 Juliet Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Ride 100 Juliet is a capable women's specific endurance road bike (also ideal for sportiv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Ride 100 Juliet is a capable women's specific endurance road bike (also ideal for sportives), designed to offer efficiency and comfort over long distances.
At the heart of the Ride road bike is a lightweight, stiff and strong aluminium frame with butted tube walls to shave extra weight off the frame. Flex Stays are designed to offer vertical compliance to soak up vibrations while staying laterally rigid for efficient power transfer.
Geometry is optimised for endurance road cycling with a slightly shorter top tube and longer headtube that create a more comfortable upright riding position so you stay fresher for longer, whilst still offering road bike speed. Smaller frame sizes than the unisex Ride, women's components and Juliet saddle optimise fit for female cyclists.
Upfront a carbon fork, matched to a tapered steerer improve steering precision while the carbon absorbs extra road shock. The Ride 100 Juliet women's road bike comes with a reliable Shimano Sora 2x8 speed drivetrain and a wide range of gear options so you can take on varied terrain with confidence.
- Triple butted aluminium frame for a lightweight ride
- Endurance geometry is comfortable on long rides
- Flex Stays absorb road vibrations for a more comfortable ride
- Full carbon fork for precise steering control and added comfort
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm
- Colour: Teal
- The Merida Ride 100 Juliet Womens is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Sportif geometry 6066 triple butted and formed aluminium frame with a tapered head tube for confidence inspiring handling. Smooth welding and internal cable routing.|
|Fork:||Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer|
|Headset:||FSA NO.57/61BP 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:20.2L:22.3L|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium -6 degrees lady|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop lady|
|Front Brake:||Dual Pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Dual Pivot|
|Brake Lever:||Dual Pivot|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora 8 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris, 16 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp SL 20mm rim profile|
|Front Hub:||Merida sealed bearing 28 hole quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida sealed bearing 28 hole quick release|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Detonator 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Detonator 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm with 12mm layback|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo 50-34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS8, 8 speed,11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.